My favorite part about this Masters program? It's not the classes, or the projects, or anything exciting that I've learned. No, consistently my favorite part of this program is it's international focus. I love that I am in a different country getting a different perspective on conservation issues (and really, different perspective on everything), but I absolutely love that my classmates are all international too, bringing even more new ideas on things. We figured out one day early on in the semester that out of about 25 people in the program, we had 12 different nationalities. I think that's pretty cool. Just the other weekend for my birthday I went to a bar with who I would consider some of my closest friends here, and when they checked our ID's, we realized we all had different passports. That's pretty cool too.
All 90's kids should remember this clip, and if you don't.....we're not friends.
And, if you really want to test your world country knowledge, try out this quiz:
Just kidding! After watching the Animaniacs a few times, my new best is 157/196. Yay for learning from cartoons!
ReplyDeleteSince I am such a geography whiz.....my score was 29!!! I did get Nepal!
ReplyDelete